The Ken-A-Vision FlexCam 2 910-171-200 is an innovative document camera with a stable, flat stand that offers usable surface area by disappearing under books and documents. The 3.2 megapixel camera is built into the head and coated in textured rubber, making it easy to grip and adjust on a flexible, sturdy neck that retains its poisitoin without sagging. Controls are easy to access on the camera head.
View a comparison chart of Video Flex cameras here.
- Camera: 3.2 megapixel CMOS camera (2048 x 1536).
- Frame Rate: 11fps @ 2048 x 1536, 12fps @ 1600 x 1200, 18fps @ 800 x 600.
- Illumination: Built-in LED lights.
- Connection: USB cable (attached) is used to power camera.
- Software: Includes Applied Vision 4 Software - works with Windows, PC, Linux, MAC. Free software upgrades for life of product. Unlimited site licenses.
- Size/Weight: 25" high, base 8" x 8", 4.5lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year warranty.