The Ken-A-Vision Video Flex 7160 was specifically designed for laboratories and classrooms. The flexible camera features a heat / chemical resistant polycarbonate construction and this model can simultaneously display images to a television monitor and a multimedia projector.
View the Video Flex comparison chart if you are unsure of which model you need.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CCD, 976 x 582, 650 TV Lines
- Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps
- Output: S-Video, Composite, Composite Video/Audio
- Light Weight: Transports easily for remote video capture.
- Lens: 8mm HD
- Includes: Carrying Case & Microscope Adapter
10 lbs / 4.55 kg
- Size: 7" x 7" x 28" (18cm x 18cm x 72cm)
- Focus: 1/4 turn Quick Focus
- Focal Distance: 1/4" / 6mm to Infinity
- Light Sensitivity: 0.01 Lux
- Resolution: 650 Lines
- Certifications: CE, CSA, RoHS, Weee, IO 9001-2000
View full specification sheet here.