Swift M3700 series advanced biological microscopes are perfect for high school, college, veterinarians and medical or technical applications.
- Body: Binocular head is inclined 45 degrees and rotatable 360 degrees for ergonomic viewing. Ergonomic carrying handle promotes proper handling. Quality manufacturing and all-metal interal parts, along with glass optics provide durability.
- Objective Lenses: DIN standard achromat objective lenses include Semi-Plan 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x and are parfocaled and parcentered. The 40x and 100x objectives are spring-loaded and sealed to protect optics from contact damage. Objectives are secured in a rotatable inward-facing reversed nosepiece for easy magnification change.
- Eyepieces: Widefield 10x eyepieces with an 18mm field of view. Interpupillary distance guage allows user to customize inter-eye adjustment.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Built-in mechanical stage with smooth-moving, low-drive, coaxial controls for ease of use.
- Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25 spiral condenser, rack and pinion, with iris diaphragm to increase contrast for a sharp, crisp image.
- Focusing: Coarse and fine focusing allows fine-tuned focusing.
- Illumination: Cordless microscope includes recharger and rechargeable batteries. Run the microscope off batteries or off the recharger, which allows for up to 50 hours of continuous use on a single, 8-hour charge. LED illumination is efficient, cool and a bright white light. Includes dimmer switch to control light. Easy to replace LED bulb lasts up to 50,000 hours.
- Size and Weight: 16" high, 15 lbs.
- Warranty: Swift Optical Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.