Swift binocular M3-B microscope, macroscope and field scope all in one! The macroscope allows you to view opaque objects with the top LED illuminator and the lower magnification. The microscope allows you to view microscopic specimens on slides with the lower LED illumination and the high power objectives. The sturdy tripod legs allow you to take this microscope out into the field for everyday work. The versatility of this scope allows for anything from dissection to cell identification.
- Body: Binocular head. Ergonomic carrying handle promotes proper handling. Sturdy detachable tripod legs fold for easy storage. Quality manufacturing and all-metal internal parts, along with glass optics provide durability.
- Objective Lenses: DIN standard achromat objective lenses include 1x (for macro observation), 4x, 10x, 40x. Objectives are secured in a rotatable nosepiece for easy magnification change.
- Eyepieces: Widefield 10x eyepieces with an 18mm field of view. Accepts a 19mm diameter reticle.
- Total Magnification: 10x, 40x, 100x, 400x.
- Specimen Stage: Multiple stage positions allow for micro and macro viewing. Includes stage plate for viewing micro specimens and black/white contrast plate as well as clear collection container for viewing macro specimens. Circular stage includes spring-loaded metal stage clips.
- Focusing: Coarse and fine focusing allows fine-tuned focusing.
- Illumination: Top and bottom LED illumination provides energy efficient, bright, white light with virtually no heat. Rechargeable illumination allows for up to 50 hours of use on a single 8-hour charge. Rechargeable batteries and recharger are included with microscope. Extra bright LED bulb lasts up to 50,000 hours between replacements to minimize downtime.
- Warranty: Swift Optical Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.