Swift M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1 Tablet Stereo Zoom Microscope
The Swift M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1 series stereo microscopes offer zoom magnification with a continuous range of 10x - 40x. Ideal for educational or laboratory use with the tablet Android based camera.
- Objective Lenses: 1x - 4x continuous zoom.
- Eyepieces: Trinocular head with widefield 10x eyepieces with 23mm field of view. Accepts 25mm diameter reticle. Dual eyepiece diopters allows for the ability to focus for individual eye acuity. 15x, 20x, 25x and 30x eyepieces are available, see below. Head rotates 360°.
- Total Magnification: 10x - 40x continuous zoom.
- Field of View: 23mm - 5.75mm
- Specimen Stage: Supplied with 95mm glass stage plate and black/white stage plate. Two locked-on stage clips.
- Stand: Post stand has built in top and bottom 3W LED illuminators. Top
illuminator has its own intensity control and each light operates
independently of the other. Includes two stage clips. Vertical post is
300mm (11.8") tall.
- Focusing: Slip-clutch focusing system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- Illumination: Corded microscope includes a cord-hanger for cord containment. Top LED light has dimmer control. Bottom light is LED. Both lights can be operated together or separately.
- Tablet Camera: Includes 8" tablet camera with WiFi signal. Screen resolution of 800x1280 pixels. HDMI output 1080. Camera resolution to micro SD card (not included) 5mp. Tablet is rechargeable.
- Size and Weight: 12.5" high, 18 lbs.
- Warranty: Swift Optical lifetime limited warranty covers defective parts and workmanship for the life of the instrument.
- Includes: Vinyl dust cover and instruction manual.
- Working Distance: 80mm